- Stars In Stereo - I'm a bit obsessed with this band right now, they're fairly new and awesome. They're a rock band with a female lead singer which I always love. But they're just awesome.
- Red - I've loved this band for a while and they're awesome.
- Northern Nights - They're a newer country band and they're really good and they have a cool name.
- Poison by Bridget Zinn - This is a seriously Epic book. It's a stand alone which I don't usually go for but this one sounded awesome and it is. All I'm gonna say is the main character is a Bad-Ass Potions/Poisons master, what can possibly be cooler than that?
- The Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver- Obviously since I've been kind obsessing over these books recently.
- Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost - I'm not sure whether I've mentioned this book before but it's awesome. I got a free ARC (advanced reader copy) at Comic-Con last year and my brother and I have been obsessing over it ever since.
- The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett - It's Awesome, that's all.
- Keirsten White- Recently I've read her book Mind Games and her Paranormalcy trilogy and they're great books, not Epic! but they are good books and nice easy fast reads, so if you want something to just breeze through I recommend any of her books.
Things I Do Not Recommend -
- The Book WasteLand By Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan- I'm working on my review of this book which I shall post soonish, so all I'll say is that it's boring and bad.
- Drinking more than 3 cups of hot chocolate in one sitting, all I can say is what happens after is not good. (Meaning I tend to overdose on sugar)
- Running barefoot outside when the sidewalk is burning hot, my brother made that mistake once and it was not good.
- Owning a cat and hamster at the same time, lets just say Puffy the Hamster was the never the same again.
- Watching the Percy Jackson movie - It's Horrible! Horrible, I tell you!
- Telling your brother's pregnant girlfriend she looks fat while she is holding a knife.... Joking my brother doesn't have a girlfriend!
- Organizing your bookshelf. Seriously If you're like me 3 days after re-organizing your books you decide you hate it that way and wind up doing it again and again. Now I just stack books up and only allow myself to organize them once every 3 months and if I hate it I just have to deal with it for another 3 months, OK maybe my mom came up with the rule.
- Drinking hot tea, it's really really gross. One time I was at a Chinese restaurant with my family and I tried a sip of the hot tea my brother ordered and well I wound up spitting it out all over myself - True Story.
Ok, I could go on and on with this but I'll stop before I bore you to death.
Quick Question- Do I use the word Awesome too much? Is it possible to use the word Awesome too much?
Song Of The Moment - Every Last Thing by Stars in Stereo
Song Of The Moment (You know the moment right after the last) - Remember Me By The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus