Simple Happiness -
- Sharing a Popsicle with your best friend on a hot summer day
- Curling up with a good book on a cold winters night
- The Smell Of Rain
- The Perfect Song When Your Feeling Down
- Movie Night
- Game Night with your family, even if your not all that close to your family it can be nice to spend time with people who love you unconditionally.
- A Great Song for every moment
- Having someone to share good, or bad, news with.
- Having someone to spend your birthday with, who cares enough to but you a cake or just call you extremely early to sing you happy birthday even if that person is a terrible singer.
- Christmas morning, how even if there are no gifts everyone is happy and content, it just feels good and happy.
- Just laying around doing something you love and feeling at least for a moment, at peace with the world.
- Your favorite song playing at the perfect moment
- Reading this blog, hopefully it makes you happy. =)
So, there is my list of simple happiness, I'm sure there is a ton of other things, but I cant think of them and I've been working on this post for like 2 weeks, =( , So feel free to leave a comment about something simple that makes you happy down below. =)
I made a playlist for this also, it's mainly happy upbeat fun songs, that I at least love.
*In case you haven't noticed I like to make lists, it's a real problem. I like turn my whole life into a series of lists, maybe that's how I should write my book? Where like the main character is telling their story through a series of lists or something like that, I might actually get it written that way. =P