Now, I am by no means an expert but I thought of these kinda randomly and I thought it would be fun to post them.
- Snackage - Seriously you must have good snacks
- Coffee - This ones pretty obvious but needed to be said none the less
- A Pen -Or any other type of writing material but even when typing it you will eventually need a pen when rereading and making corrections, right?
- A Cat - They make great distractions when you get stuck and need a break, I'm considering dedicating my book to my cats if it ever gets published, to crazy?
- Chocolate - This kinda goes with snakage but come on every list has to have chocolate for it to count, right?
So, I have officially moved on from the outline and world/character development (which is where I started, I don't know if allot of writers do it this way or what but its what I did, if you are a writer or an aspiring writer, like me, how do you start when writing a book, do you plan it all out? Just part of it? Or none of it?) stage and am now officially writing the book, it took me awhile but I'm on chapter 3 now. =)
Now speaking of chapters, whether you're a writer or just a reader, do you prefer just plain numbered chapters or like chapters that actually have a name that says something about what the chapter is about or funny names that make you laugh, or do you just plain not care? Personally I like the funny chapter names, like in the Percy Jackson series. Answers in the comments, please?
P.S. Yes snackage is a word. =P
Song of The Moment - Anywhere Buy Here by Mayday Parade