Books! (I don't promise that these books are actually scary but they are at least creepy in a good way) -
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
- The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
- Morpheus Road by D.J. Machale
- Dream House Kings by Robert Liparulo
- Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
- The Grimm Diaries Prequels by Cameron Jace (not all of these are creepy some are really dark and awesomely creepy)
- Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake (not the creepiest book but definitely Halloweeny)
- Arclight by Josin L. McQuien
- Salems Lot
- Friday The 13th
- Donnie Darko
- Halloween Town
- Hotel Translvina
- Paranormal Activity
Decorations!- For a hopefully scarier Halloween -
- Lots of skulls
- A nice creepy bowl for candy that has a hand that will grab you when you reach for the candy
- Absolutely no sparkly vampires!
- Garlic to ward off the real monsters and holy water loaded into water guns, just to be safe.
- Creepy baby dolls
- Lots of fake blood and realistic looking body parts
One thing my brother did one year is, if you have a window that faces the front of your house to where you can see the kids coming to get candy, you hide a walkie-talkie in the bowl of candy with the sign that say take one and then you hide inside by the window with the other walkie-talkie and scare the kids when they try to take more than one piece of candy, that's not evil, right?
Song Of The Moment - Colors Of The Fall by Venejer
P.S. All three of these things will probably get their own separate posts especially books and some of the same ones will be mentioned.