Have you been struggling to feel that Christmas feeling? Have you been feeling a little down this month because maybe your family has abandoned you? Then these tips are for you! (Said in an infomercial voice)
How To Find Last Minute Christmas Cheer!!
- Read a book!!! - Not just any book your favorite book, that book that you love so much and that can't help but make you feel happy. This time of year that book for me is Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares, which never fails to make me feel Christmassy! Also I am holding a giveaway for it!*
- Listen to music, it doesn't have to be Christmas music just whatever you feel like, blast it throughout the house and dance and sing and just forget everything else.
- Bake Christmas Cookies, what could be more festive? and do combine this with number two
- Watch Christmas movies, get lost in them and forget about your less than perfect Christmas season. I recommend the Grinch, obviously.
- Go and look at the lights! Christmas lights are the best, you know? So go see them!
- Just focus on having a good time, forget that it's Christmas time and just have fun, make the best of it. Go all out for Christmas doing everything you can to make it feel more like it or take down the decorations and boycott everything Christmassy and have fun some other way.
Prizes - a copy of Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares and The Grinch on dvd or blu-ray your choice! Also a $10 Starbucks gift card!!!
Rules - You must be thirteen or older and have parental permission.
You must live in the U.S.
You must subscribe to this blog in someway whether you actually subscribe with the button thing or just follow by email.
And you must comment with your favorite Holiday tradition and either your favorite Holiday Memory or your Worst Holiday Memory, okay? Okay.
Song Of The Moment - Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill