Of All the concerts I've been to in my short inexperienced life!!!
- Hilary Duff - I was like eight, and I didn't actually like her that much but my dad wanted to get buy me the tickets and I would be going to a concert before both of my older brothers which I thought was awesome and so I went with my mom and I am only slightly ashamed to admit that I wound up obsessed with her for like two years.
- Daughtry + Lifehouse + Cavo - They were playing a show in my town, where no one comes, on my old birthday, and so my mom bought us tickets and I went with her and my brothers for my 13th birthday.
- Billy Ray Cyrus - A year or two ago we discovered this smaller venue near us that actually gets some really cool bands and it's small so you can actually see the stage and the band looks like real people rather than ants, and Billy Ray was coming so my brothers and I went in and bought us all tickets for her mothers day present.
- Three Days Grace - Best concert ever! It was at the small venue also and it was just so cool. And then there lead signer left the band!!!! And I am still sad but at least we saw them before it was over, right?
- Halestorm + Stars In Stereo + Young Guns + Bullet For My Valentine - My brothers and I went for Halestorm who was of course awesome and then we also discovered how awesome Stars In Stereo and Young Guns are, unfourtantly Bullet was kinda a let down.
- Scotty McCreery - Again he was playing at this small venue and my mom and I both love him so my brothers and I paid for the tickets for my mom's birthday last year.
- Taylor Swift + Ed Sheeran + Casey James - At staples center last year and it was of course awesome, it did kinda suck because I was supposed to go with my brothers, but my oldest brother got tied up in (gasp) work and couldn't come but still. Ed Sheeran was actually really awesome I hadn't really listened to him before, but it was really cool.
- 3 Doors Down - Last Night and it was epic. It's their Acoustic Songs From The Basement tour but it wasn't really all acoustic, at least not how I thought it was going to be. And it was at a smaller venue and we were in the 5th row and it was just plain awesome. They are honestly one of my all time favorite bands and have been forever since I was little and my brother first introduced me to their music.
Song Of The Moment - When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down