Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In-
- The World in Lauren Oliver's Delirium - Dude, it's a world without love, who would ever want that?
- Earth/New Vegas in the book Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz and Micheal Johnston
- The Black from Morpheus Road by D.J. Machale - Scary place to live....or die. *wink* *wink*
- The World from Proxy by Alex London
- The World in Breathe by Sarah Crossan - While it is not my favorite book it is a terrifying future where there is not enough oxygen in the air to Breathe.
- The World in Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts - So it's earth with like a zombie type thing going on but what turns you evil and into a zombie is basically already in you, so you can't even trust yourself. Basically, it's confusing.
- Panem from Hunger Games - I am not brave enough for that!
- Chicago from Divergent - I mean it's a bad place but also I would only want to be Dauntless and again I am not brave enough for that!
- The world from Legend by Marie Lu
- Eretz from Daughter Of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Song Of The Moment - Second Chance by Shinedown