- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson - This is if not my favorite book ever the book that has given me the most feels ever.
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Fred! And then it was all over!
- Just One Wish by Janette Rallison - This book is about a girl who is trying to fulfill her little brothers wish to meet this movie star before he goes into surgery, it's hilarious and cripplingly sad.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - I didn't actually cry when I read this, but I came close.
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks - I didn't really love the book of the movie, but the book did make me shed a few tears.
- Soilders Of Halla by D.J. Machale - Because the epilogue ruins EVERYTHING.
- The Fall Of Five by Pittacus Lore - I mean it was just so wrong, that shouldn't have happened.
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson - I really really like this book and still everytime I think about all the feelings come rushing back, you know?
Comment with your own Books That Made You Cry or leave a link to your own post!
Song Of The Moment - Second Chance by Shinedown
Follow my blog with Bloglovin