- Writing -You can see my Camp NaNo wrap up here.
- Reviews - I read Unravel Me and Ignite Me, which led to a slightly bad reading slump. I watched the Delirium tv show pilot...biggest mistake of my life. I also read and reviewed Will Grayson, Will Grayson and On The Fence both of which helped me get over my slump. And finally I fell in love with a book called Grunge Gods and Graveyards.
- A few last highlights - I went to a Maggie Steifvater signing and am currently holding a giveaway for two signed books! And then, for a TTT post where the topic was Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From I posted a picture on Twitter of my 29 Rick Riordan books....and he replied to it!
Now let me update you on things coming to the blog next month!
- First I have pretty awesome Fangirls Spotlight lined up for the month of August.
- Some discussion posts.
- Lot's of reviews...because I have a lot to review.
- I should be consecutively doing Waiting On Wednesday and Top Ten Tuesday throughout the whole month.
- I'm going to another signing on the 13th for which you can vote for what books you would like me to get signed for the giveaway!
- I also have some Writerly Advise and Fangirls Anonymous posts planned that I should, hopefully, finally get around to posting!
Fangirls Spotlight Wrap-Up!
So, of course, I didn't get to all the posts I had planned...but I'm pretty happy with what I did get to. After all I was participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this month, so my reading time was limited and then my Internet was down for 2 weeks...these may sound like excuses but I can assure you they are not.
So check out my posts and maybe check out the books? On Goodreads or Amazon .
And check back later today(or tomorrow) for Augusts Fangirls Spotlight!
Other Things On The Blog -
A Giveaway! Click here for all the info!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check Out My Goodreads Profile for more book updates and feel free to add me!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin