10 Things that could help you survive a Horror Movie!
- Holy water(for identifying demons)
- Salt(for keeping away ghosts and demons)
- Garlic(for precautionary reasons)
- A wooden stake (again precautionary)
- A silver knife(unless you have a gun and silver bullets)
- A brain - This is useful when you need to decide things such as: should I check out that scary noise coming from the basement while some psycho is trying to kill me? Or the ever present; should I read out of the creepy summoning book? Not to mention the very important; should I run upstairs rather than out the front door?
- A flash light with extra batteries (or you know just a torch as no mater what the flashlight always seems to fail)
- A cell phone with a full charge (you know so you can do something besides run around screaming if it's a psycho after you)
- Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide, in case of zombies!
- A best friend to sacrifice. Sometimes you have to choice, them or you?
This topic was suggested and inspired by Man Crates. Check out their website here!
What's the number one thing you would include in a Horror Movie survival kit?
Other Things On The Blog -
My NaNoWriMo Profile! Let's be friends!
My writing blog: Alex Steele @ Grace&Steele
Check Out My Goodreads Profile for more book updates and feel free to add me!