Today I'm going to be sharing my 5 Favorite Horror movies! Perfectly fitting for Halloween don't you think?
So I bundled series together, okay?
1. Scream! Scream has always been my favorite "horror" movies. I was so excited when the newest one came out, my brothers and I saw it at least three times in theaters. I remember watching the first with my cousin when I was like seven, it scared me so much, but now I love it. Every year my brothers and I watch the whole set on Halloween night. It's not super scary, it's fun to yell at the characters when they do stupid things and altogether, really, it's just fun.
2. Halloween With this...I had the best dad ever. Basically, when I was about 9 they were playing all the Halloween movies on Tv the week before Halloween and so my dad let us(my brothers and I) watch them with him. I love them but again they scared the crap out of me when I first saw them. Out of Micheal Myers, Freddy Krueger, and Jason(which in my mind are the three big ones), Halloween and Micheal Myers is my favorite. Though I have to say, I thought the remakes were just,,,so bad.
3. Salem's Lot This is more like a mini series. So, this came on TV in 2004...so I was...eight? And my whole family watched it together, all I remember is that it was awesome and scared the crap out of me. I literally had nightmares for months. But I love it now.
4. Donnie Darko I have no idea how to explain this movie...but I love it.
5. Cabin In The Woods Okay, so the ending is kind of lame, but all together I really like this movie. It's probably a 3 on a 1-5 scale of scary. Not that bad but still fun to watch.
What's your favorite scary movie?
Other Things On The Blog -
My NaNoWriMo Profile! Let's be friends!
My writing blog: Alex Steele @ Grace&Steele
Check Out My Goodreads Profile for more book updates and feel free to add me!