Post the picture on your blog.
Answer the questions.
Tag up to 12 bloggers.
Make up 10 questions for the other bloggers.
I have no idea what the picture is because Shannon had her own and I didn't feel like trying to track it down...here's a gif instead!
1. What is one gift you remember wanting really badly as a kid? Did you get it? Hmm. The first thing that popped into my head was a Video Now, which if you don't know was basically a portable DVD player but it had smaller disks and only had cartoons on it. I did get it, yes.
2. What do you want now? What is your ultimate Christmas wish? Hmm. This is a really hard question, I feel like I should say world peace or a book deal...instead I'm going with a lifetime supply of books.
3. Best holiday-themed book you’ve read? Easy! Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares!
4. Do you like Christmas movies? Which is your favorite? Or are you all Grinchy like me? I love Christmas movies! I watch them none stop and I don't care how horrible or cliche they may be! My favorite has always been How The Grinch Stole Christmas starring Jim Carrey.
5. Do you dress up for the holidays, or go for comfort? Comfort! I used to dress up when we'd spend the holidays at my grandmother's but now we just stay home and I pretty stay in my pjs all day long!
6. What is the best gift you have ever given someone else? Tell us about it! I don't know! I pride myself on trying to find the perfect gifts every year, but I have no idea what I think is the best! I got my brothers personalized Hogwarts acceptance letters last year...that was pretty awesome!
7. Are there any holiday traditions or customs specific to your region, country, etc? If so, do tell! I live in Reno Nevada...so no.
8. Book boyfriend that you’d love to see with a bow under the tree? Oh man, Shannon you are killing me with these questions! I'm going with the first one to pop into my head and that is....Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, he's just so whimsical!
9. Did you do anything special so far to celebrate? Maybe made some cookies, decorated, etc? Show us! Well...I decorated...and baked lots of cookies/muffins/brownies. I'm really into Christmas and holiday baking!
10. Which book do you really want to find its way to your house for Christmas? I would like the unpublished Carry On by Rainbow Rowell...which doesn't come out till next October...pretty please, Santa?
1. How much do you love snow?
2. How do you eat your gingerbread men? Feet first or head first?
3. Do you like seasonal reading, do you specifically seek out books set around winter during winter?
4. Have you ever been caroling/would you ever go?
5. Mistletoe or mistle-hell-no?
6. Favorite Christmas song?
7. Favorite holiday tradition?
8. Do you eat Christmas dinner on Christmas or Christmas eve?
9. When do you open present? Christmas, Christmas eve, other?
10. And I'm stealing this from Shannon, what book boyfriend/girlfriend would you want under your tree?
Please feel free to answer any of these questions down below and I hope you're all having an awesome week!