Now, chances are, you have more than one. but we all know there is such a thing as "THE ONE". The book boyfriend/girlfriend you love more than all the others. The one that, if you could pick any character, have them be real, and marry them, that's who you would pick.
Park from Eleanor&Park.
The moment I knew: The first time he put on eyeliner. Yes, I loved him before, but that moment? It was official. I was gone
Here's a pro-con list, why I love him, why we can't be together.
Pros(aka WHY I LOVE HIM WITH THE PASSION OF A MILLION BURNING SUNS) -
- He's sweet.
- He loves music.
- He's not afraid to be who he is(for the most part).
- He has dark hair and wears black but he's not a bad boy, he's not goth, he's just him. (I'm all for the punk/goth look, not gonna lie)
- HE WEARS EYELINER. (I love guys who wear eyeliner, obviously)
- He reads comics, which leads one to believe he is a nerd(I also love nerds).
- He's basically everything I'm looking for in a significant other.
- He has a girlfriend and apparently likes redheads(Which I've been because I dye it, maybe he's into blue hair too?)
- He was 16 in 1986(? I think) so there's kind of an age difference....
Obviously, we're perfect for each other! If only he was real... brb. Sobbing.
“I want everyone to meet you. You're my favorite person of all time.”
“What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.”
“You can be Han Solo," he said, kissing her throat. "And I'll be Boba Fett. I'll cross the sky for you.”
“Nothing was dirty. With Park.
Nothing could be shameful.
Because Park was the sun, and that was the only way Eleanor could think to explain it.”
Well, there you go. The one reason why I'll never have true love in real life. I was meant to be with a fictional character. *sigh*
YOUR TURN! Who's "The One" for you? Tell me in the comments below or go ahead and make your own post(just link back here, please).