13 Posts Of Halloween will be taking place all month here at The Story Goes... with 13 Halloween related posts!
How To Survive Your Own Horror Movie:
- DON"T RUN UPSTAIRS. Seriously. NEVER EVER run upstairs. Nothing good will come of it.
- DON'T read from an old creepy book that already says DO NOT READ or claims to summon demons/ghosts/zombies/whatever. WHY would you do this? Why?
- DO run away. Some psycho is after you? Don't just stay locked in your house. Get in your car and just drive. First, check that the psycho isn't in your car, though.
- NEVER trust a clown. Nothing good will come from it.
- If you're running from zombies, remember, you don't have to outrun the zombies, you just have to outrun your least favorite companion. Kick them, and run.
- Find a weapon, as soon as possible, even a baseball bat will help. And for gods sake, if this is a sequel, have boughten a freaking gun, please?
- Don't have sex. First of all, something is probably trying to kill you, why are you stopping to do it right now? Second, it NEVER ends well!
- If it's a serial killer TRUST NO ONE. Seriously, even that one person you can always trust? Definitely don't trust them.
- Just get OUT OF THE HOUSE. It does no good to hide there okay?
- NEVER go to a cabin in the woods, you're just asking to be murder killed.
- Also, never stop in a creepy looking town and definitely don't move there.
- Don't answer a strange call in the dark.
- Don't answer the door if you aren't expecting anyone.
- Make sure to research that creepy old house BEFORE you move in.
- Remember, you just have to survive until the credits. Be interesting enough for them to keep you for the sequel.
Anything to add? Would YOU survive your own horror movie? Personally, I'd cower behind my brothers until the credits rolled. Oh, and I'd more than likely be ugly crying the whole time. Any one want to hide in the corner with me?