Basically, we're nearing Christmas and I am so freaking busy that I have no time for blogging. I went back and forth on taking an official little hiatus but the truth is, even if I didn't, I don't have any posts ready to go anyways and I am so behind on comments that I can't even, okay?
Basically, I will be taking just a short break from blogging, from now until December 27th.
In this time I will:
- Enjoy the holiday
- Edit (I'm falling behind schedule!)
- Bake (Its Christmas cookie time, expect lots of pics on my Twitter)
- Attempt to catch up on comments and still read blogs
- Attempt to schedule some freakin posts ( I was so good, I had so many scheduled....then they all POSTED!)
- Work on my end of the year posts!
- Finish my Harry Potter Reread!
When I come back, you can expect:
- Posts! I have some tags to catch up on as well as some writing posts I've been working on, and, hopefully, some reviews!
I will still be active on Twitter if you want to follow me! Besides that, I will be commenting and I will be back on the 27th! Happy holidays, hope everyone's having a great December!
In the meantime, don't forget to enter my giveaways!
I'm celebrating my followers on Twitter with a bookish prize pack! (US ONLY!)\
25 Days Of Book Boyfriends Giveaway!
I'm taking part in 25 Days Of Book Boyfriends and giving away a copy of Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell! (Int. as long Book depository ships to you!)
Have any plans for the holidays? What are you currently reading?