Camp officially starts in just under 2 hours here! AHHHH!
So this is a little late but here is the list of supplies one needs for Camp NaNoWriMo. Luckily, you can stock up on supplies at any time!
There are 3 musts if you wish to survive camp, first of all:
- Lots of coffee
- Starbucks double shots that you buy at the store and they're amazing *wide eyes*
- Iced coffee
- Iced tea!
- Hot chocolate (no caffeine which how do you survive without caffeine? but still tasty!)
- Energy drinks
- Caffeinated soda (none of that caffeinated garbage!)
- Something chocolatey - chocolate is a must!
- lollipops - good to suck on while writing!
- Gum! - good for when you're tired but still need to push through a write another hundred words!
- Hard candy!
- Basically anything. As long as it's sweet.
- Chips! (I like sun chips!)
- popcorn! (my personal favorite, I like to get kettle corn though, then you get your sweet and salty together!)
- Er...my mind went blank, to be honest...
Now that you got your caffeine and your sweet and your salty what else could you possible need?
- Headphones! Or other assorted ways of listening to music and blocking out the real world!
- Notebooks! (always come in handy)
- Pens! (dido ^)
- A cat! (for reasons)
- Or two cats! (for better reasons)
- A blanket and a pillow for sleeping purposes (at your desk, in bed, while still writing...)
- A Camp t-shirt! (What? I love buying the camp shirts!)
My recently purchased camp supplies:
OKAY! So I will probably be blogging less than ever about books! But I'll do some Camp Updates throughout July and I'll try to visit more blogs cause I'm falling behind again! Also, I'm going up to Lake Tahoe for a long weekend/writing retreat. It's just my mom and I, she's going to read, I'm going to write. It's planned for the week of the 20th, I believe, so I'll share pictures of that! =)
Tell me, did I forget a must on my list? Are you doing Camp? If not, what fun plans do you have for July!?!?!?! Tell me all the things!